The day-to-day of the Jeremiah Fellowship takes several forms — and is meant to be accessible for individuals with full-time jobs. Depending on the status of the Covid-19 Pandemic, we anticipate much of the fellowship occurring virtually.
- Participants will attend two mandatory webinars with other members of the cohort each month, one on a Sunday and one during a weekday evening. These webinars range from 90 minutes to 3 hours.
- Participants will attend 1 weekend-long retreat
- Participants will have the opportunity to attend optional staff and peer-led spaces like affinity groups, fellow-led sessions, and Shabbat gatherings throughout the fellowship
- The majority of time will be spent as a leader in the participant’s city. This can include regular meetings with other leaders and an organizer, planning and leading public actions and meetings, conducting 1:1’s with potential new community members, and more
- As core leaders, participants will also be a part of Bend the Arc’s national leaders network, which includes a variety of offerings to grow their skills and knowledge.
- The total commitment of the program is about 20-25 hours per month.