Applications for the Jeremiah Fellowship are currently closed.
Questions about the Jeremiah Fellowship? Email Carrie Sterns at [email protected].
What is the Jeremiah Fellowship?
Our people have been rising up to fight for justice for generations, giving us the blueprint. Now it’s our turn.
The Jeremiah Fellowship is an organizing and leadership development program for young Jewish adults, ages 22-32, who are ready to meet this moment and mobilize their communities to win progressive change.
Through the fellowship, participants will gain community organizing skills, experience building power in their communities, and access to a network of leaders across the country.
Take action in your city & grow as a leader
As Jeremiah Fellows, participants will join their local Bend the Arc community. Alongside fellow local leaders, participants will run campaigns to build power and enact progressive change.
Participants will also build their skills through trainings that will equip them with:
- Deep learning about white supremacy, antisemitism, anti-black racism, and more
- Organizing skills like storytelling, campaign planning, and building a strong base
- Core leadership capabilities such as facilitation and conflict management
Connect to a cohort of peers & leaders across the country
We know that we can’t build power and grow as leaders alone — that’s why the Jeremiah Fellowship relies on strong and intentional community.
Fellows will be connected to a wide range of individuals and networks, including:
- A local organizer from Bend the Arc’s staff, who will work with participants individually and support the work of the local Minyan or Chapter.
- Other Jeremiah fellows or fellowship alumni in their Minyan or Chapter
- A cohort of Jeremiah fellows from 20+ cities across the country.
- A network of Bend the Arc leaders across the country, including alumni of the Jeremiah Fellowship.
About Bend the Arc: A Jewish Partnership for Justice
Bend the Arc is a movement of over 125,000 progressive Jews across America who are working together to achieve our vision: to transform our country to be inclusive, equitable, and supportive of the dignity of every person across race, class, gender, and faith. We are the only national Jewish organization focused exclusively on social change in the U.S.
The Jeremiah Fellowship is also offered in Washington, D.C. by Bend the Arc affiliate, Jews United for Justice. Go to Jews United for Justice's website to learn about the D.C. Jeremiah Fellowship.